What kinds of events does Joe book?
Joe does and has done the following events:
- Sunday church services
- Traditional revival services
- Unique revivais (around the special schedule of churches and community events – involving comedy, acting, training, etc.)
- Training seminars – “Effective Communication” and “Third Chair Transformation”
- Comedy events for banquets, appreciation events, and festivals
- Comedy outreaches – comedy with testimony and a Gospel presentation
- Comedy fundraisers – “Clergy Collar Comedy“
- “The Ebenezer Experience” – A one man presentation of A Christmas Carol in full costume, with a Gospel presentation at close
What does Joe talk about?
Joe talks mostly about Jesus. He also talks about the Holy Spirit and His importance in making Jesus known. A frequent theme woven into the message is the importance of giving one’s life, talents, and resources to the mission of God’s Kingdom (manifested in the local church). Another emphasis is the power of God to still heal today.
Joe is happy to incorporate an event theme into the messages that God gives him.
How much does Joe charge for a speaking engagement?
Typically, there is no “charge” to churches. Joe makes his living on the road and lives on the generosity of God’s people through offerings and honorariums. He requests churches to do their best in that regard – through the love offering – and he pledges to do his best.
Non-Sunday church events may be negotiated with the JPM office. The speaking fee is dependent on a variety of factors.
We’ve booked Joe for an event and need his picture and a bio for our promotional materials. Where do I find that?